It's More Than Just Healing Diastasis RectiDec 27, 2019
LISTEN: APPLE PODCASTS | SPOTIFY | STITCHER
Tired of going through research trying to find the right answers for how you're supposed to be healing your diastasis recti?
I want you to give your lungs a rest to stop yelling for help because you are in the right place and have found the answers that you've been looking for. I'm here to give you not only hope for your body but also real, life-changing results.
I invited Core Rehab alum Emily Kushlan to share her postpartum story on feeling lost, hopeless and unaware when it came to healing her body and diastasis recti. It's a story that women know all too well and believe that these ailments are their new normal.
But as I said, you're in the right place and this does not have to be your new normal.
In this episode, we dive into Emily’s three main epiphanies:
- Societal and individual pressures to fix your body as fast as you can after baby.
- The mind’s effect on the body.
- Knowing that there is no such thing as a quick fix.
If you're ready for answers, then tune in as Emily shares what she's been through, what she's learned and how she is healing not only her body but her mind through Core Rehab.
CHECK OUT MORE
- 6 Diastasis Recti Questions Answered
- Core Rehab Program
- FREE 5-Day Body Rejuvenation Challenge
- The Brain's Role In Creating Healthy Habits
- Where You're At Today Is Exactly Where You're Supposed To Be
The material contained within is provided for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice. You should seek prompt medical care for any specific health issues and consult your physician before beginning a new regiment or purchasing any product(s).