Want to know how to get a handle social distancing?
Here's the thing, this isn't just a need but a necessity to help keep everyone as healthy as possible. Including your family!
With all of the cancelations, closings and grocery store wipe-outs, it's important to get educated on the small steps that you can take while at home.
Here are my 6 tips to help destress, energize and stay healthy physically, mentally and emotionally.
1. GET GOOD QUALITY SLEEP. Getting good quality sleep is essential to keeping your mind and body on solid footing. If you have trouble quieting your mind or falling asleep at night try:
2. CHANGE YOUR MINDSET. Even though the upcoming days + weeks may not be at all what you were expecting or planning on, it’s important to be present and embrace the moment(s). Reframing the way you look at this time can help you get through it with less stress and anxiety. A few things that help me stay in the moment are:
3. GET MOVING! If you’re ready to get moving, enjoy my FREE Pilates Flow Workout >>HERE<<! If you love it (which I know you will) check out the workouts in Core Studio that can be a complete game-changer not only for getting you through these next few days + weeks but can also help tone, strengthen and transform your body for life!
4. LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN C. Add a little extra Liposomal Vitamin C to your diet. You can do this by incorporating additional fruits and veggies into your day, but I also recommend adding a high-quality Vitamin C supplement as well. Here are a few I recommend and use on myself and my family:
5. GET SOME FRESH AIR. This is one is so easy to tackle. If you have a backyard, go out and walk around or play a game with your kids. If this isn’t an option for you, you can go sit on your porch or open your windows and allow some clean fresh air to get inside and help flush out any stale germs.
6. EAT GOOD QUALITY FOODS. With foods flying off the shelves, it may be harder to find fresh produce right now. In these cases, I recommend having canned or frozen beans, veggies, sweet potatoes, onions and steel-cut oats on hand. These foods are great staples for good meals that can help you get through the upcoming days + weeks. Other foods I recommend cooking with that pack a natural immunity boosting punch are:
Whether you like it or not, the pandemic is real. And you know what...you can control how you let it affect you. Your health in your household starts with YOU. So, are you ready to take the necessary step to stay healthy? Then click >>HERE<< to tune into this episode. You're not going to want to miss this!
The material contained within is provided for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice. You should seek prompt medical care for any specific health issues and consult your physician before beginning a new regiment or purchasing any product(s).
I know how busy life can get which is why I wanted to make it as easy as possible for you to get in some "you time". Join me in my 10-minute Pilates Flow workout to tone, strengthen and improve the functionality of your body without the dread of going to the gym.