Finding Your Freedom With Jessica McCleskey Hood MahleJan 29, 2019
I am so excited for you to tune into this episode because I have my dear friend Jessica McCleskey Hood Mahle with me! Jessica is an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, Body Mind Coach, Yoga Instructor, a Moon Mother and founder of Love Your Body Like A Goddess.
Jessica helps women find their freedom by guiding them into sacred sparking bodies of love and lives of magic via the way of their goddess and womb wisdom.
Her technique begins by connecting the foods we eat with why we eat them. She begins by breaking “food” up into two categories: primary foods vs. secondary foods.
PRIMARY FOODS are the foods you don’t eat. Those can consist of relationships, careers, exercise, your home environment and so on.
SECONDARY FOODS are the actual food you eat but can also include medication, wine, cigarettes, etc.
By focusing on the primary foods, this allows individuals to stop obsessing over what they are actually eating and can begin the healing process.
Jessica goes on to describe that how we feel, what we eat and what our bodies need is all cyclical. As we move through each of the four cycles, our mood, sociability, productivity, appetite and energy changes. Each of the four cycles are described below and include how you can feel, the change in your energy and your sociability during each cycle.
This is your 'maiden' energy that syncs with the waxing moon in the sky and spring on Earth. The characteristics in this cycle include...
- Super focused
- Not a big socializer during this cycle
- Can get frustrated during this time
- Tends to eat lighter
This is your 'mother' energy that syncs with the full moon in the sky and summer on Earth. The characteristics in this cycle include...
- Don’t care about the 'to-do' list
- Very connected and expressive
- Cares about herself and the people around her
- Really believes in herself because love is all around her
This is your 'enchantress' energy that syncs with the waning moon above and the autumn energy. The characteristics in this cycle include...
- Mystical and creative time
- Need time to yourself
- This can be your creative solution time
- Can experience contractions of high and low energy
- Easy to feel overwhelmed during this cycle
- Feel the drive to clean and tidy up your space
This is you 'sage' energy that syncs with the new moon in the sky and winter on Earth. The characteristics in this cycle include...
- This is your quietest phase
- Take time for yourself
- By detaching as much as you can, you can help to heal your adrenals
- Soulful and connected
- The first one is launching in March/April of 2019 and is a Moon Cacao Cleanse Class. For more information or to sign up, click here!
- The second is an Earth Moon Womb Goddess Circle group coaching program and it starts Mid-February 2019. It is only open to 6 women so if you are interested, so click here and sign up quickly!
- Jessica is also offering $200 off this class to our podcast subscribers, but in order to redeem the $200 off, you will need to email her directly at [email protected]
- Join the waitlist for her 6-week Moon Goddess Miracles course!
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Books by Miranda Gray
- Life - Period Tracker Calendar
- Follow Jessica on Facebook + Instagram!
- Phasing Through Life With Deanne Ziadie
- Finding Perspective With Jaime Fleres
The material contained within is provided for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice. You should seek prompt medical care for any specific health issues and consult your physician before beginning a new regiment or purchasing any product(s).