You Feel Afraid...But That's OkayJul 21, 2021
Can I tell you something a little embarrassing?
When I first learned about the pelvic floor, it scared the crap out of me.
I was approached by a 70-year-old woman who told me her organs fell out of her vagina...really.
After just having my first kid and having a background in exercise science, I knew that there had to be something I could do to prevent that from ever happening to me.
That fear empowered me to be hopeful rather than hopeless.
>>That woman opened my eyes to the possibility of healing the body through movement.<<
And I want to do the same for you.
You, beautiful lady, deserve to live a life that you love.
That fear held in your chest?
It’s scary...It’s uncomfortable...But you have to do it anyway.
Your family needs you to be the best version of yourself.
>>You cannot let your fears hold you back from healing your body.<<
There is no such thing as the perfect time to start.
- There wasn't a perfect time for me to teach prenatal Pilates.
- There wasn't a perfect time for me to create online courses.
- There wasn't a perfect time for me to coach postpartum women.
But I did it anyway.
I know in my bones that my purpose is to help women get rid of pain and discomforts so they can feel confident, strong, and empowered in their bodies.
Trust me, friend, the irony is not lost on me. That new mom who was scared of the pelvic floor from a random 70-year-old woman on the street is now an educator on it all these years later? I never would have believed it myself.
>>Now, I'm that random lady...but instead of walking the streets scared, I teach women how to heal and prevent that from happening.<<
And I know this because I’ve *lived* it.
I healed my pelvic floor after each one of my kids and I have coached over 10,000 women like you on how to take a step back to connect with their bodies in a new way.
*Can I teach you, too?*
When you join Core Rehab, we empower you with all the tools and education you need to succeed:
- Group coaching and masterclasses (with me and other amazing women)
- Guided tutorials to bring awareness to your movement (that increases your energy)
- 6-phase program (you’ll never wonder what workout to do)
- Lifestyle phase (to keep this gentle movement practice in your life)
- Pelvic floor and diastasis recti section (because healing starts at the deep core)
- …and MORE for just $49/month!
Enrollment closes July 22nd at Midnight CST, my friend…
Are you ready to get your education and movement on? You can join >>HERE!<<
I’d be honored to see you inside Core Rehab today.