Connecting with Your Pelvic FloorOct 04, 2021
Friend, your pelvic floor is the thing that will heal your body from pain and discomfort. *I don’t say that lightly!*
If you have heard me talk before, you know the power it has in the functionality of your daily movements.
And if you haven't heard me talk about the pelvic floor's role in healing your body, this is your sign to listen.
Your pelvic floor is at the base of your deep core and runs from sitz bone to sitz bone and pubic bone to tailbone. Fascia runs in and around the entire pelvic floor and you activate it through gentle movement, breathwork, and mindset.
You may not feel this connection at first, but here are three ways to start waking up your pelvic floor so you can heal your body from pain and dysfunction:
- Tucking your pelvis
- Sucking your belly to your spine
- Squeezing your glutes
Want to hear why these old-school techniques are causing you more harm than good? Check out this live conversation:
If you enjoy moving your body in this way, you can find many more workouts and tutorials on the inside of Core Rehab, where you are coached on how to heal your body from the inside out with resources, like:
- Group coaching and masterclasses
- 6-phase daily workout schedule and additional lifestyle phase
- Guided tutorials on how to properly move and hold your body
- Digestion series full of meal plans, recipes, and educational videos
- Mindfulness course to help you enhance your mind-body connection (and results!)
- Access to our private Facebook group
- …and MORE for just $49/month!
Are you ready to get your education on? You can join >>HERE!<<
I’d be honored to see you inside Core Rehab today.