Replacing Fear With Hope | Answers To Fixing Your BodyJan 07, 2020
LISTEN: APPLE PODCASTS | SPOTIFY | STITCHER
Beauties, we just got done with my biggest challenge yet and I have been blown away by what these women are experiencing, noticing and feeling.
As I reflect on all of the wins from this challenge, the one that stands out to me the most is that I've been able to put hope back into the lives of these women just like you.
They no longer fear that they are alone with their diastasis recti, incontinence and back pain. They have found a space and a community where they feel safe and supported.
At the end of the day, that's what I want for each and every one of you. I want to give you the hope that you need to heal your body. I want to give you the support that you need to continue on in this journey. And I want to give you a space where you feel empowered enough to do so.
In honor of all that we have accomplished throughout these five days, I wanted to share a live Q+A that I did answering this group of women's questions that they've been longing answers for.
Questions that we cover in this episode are:
- What's causing pain in my body? (3:00)
- How do I feel my pelvic floor correctly? (9:45)
- How can I improve my arthritis? (14:27)
- What is my back pain I get while sleeping related to? (15:52)
- Is the rib cage related to diastasis recti? (20:32)
- I’ve been told that I should have surgery to fix my diastasis recti/umbilical hernia, but mesh scares me. What are my other options? (22:30)
- How do I bring my diastasis together for my daily life? (26:48)
- What can I do to decrease pain during sex? (29:32)
- Should I be doing Kegels? (30:12)
Don't let your fears run your life.
And if you are ready to find your new normal *like the women who joined me in this challenge* then I’d love to invite you to join my Core Rehab program. I’m truly proud of the community we’ve fostered and the success stories we hear from women all over the world who have used Core Rehab to empower their mind, body and life. I can't wait to see you inside!
The material contained within is provided for educational and informational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice. You should seek prompt medical care for any specific health issues and consult your physician before beginning a new regiment or purchasing any product(s).