The Pelvic Floor’s Role In Healing Your BodyMar 29, 2021
- You finally got cleared by your doctor to workout after having your little one
- You strap on your tennis shoes, throw in your AirPods, and hit the trails
- Suddenly, you start to feel a little leakage happening down there
But you choose to ignore it because all of your mom friends told you it was normal.
Does this visual describe how you feel about your pelvic floor right now?
Do you feel uncomfortable with wet underwear, annoyed at the low back pain, and hopeless that you will never feel confident in your body’s functionality again?
You’re not alone.
There are more women that feel this way than you might think.
This hopeless feeling is the point where many women give up.
They think it’s easier to say, “this is my new normal,” than to take the time to heal their pelvic floor.
*I don’t want that reality for you.*
>>You have the power to transform your body, but you have to be open-minded to trusting the process.<<
That’s why I created my upcoming masterclass, The Pelvic Floor’s Role In Healing Your Body, to improve the way your body feels and functions.
In this 1-hour class, you’ll learn:
- How your pelvic floor is involved in everything you do
- Fascia’s role in getting rid of pain and dysfunction
- Why re-training your brain can enhance your results
>>If you’re ready to take control of your new normal, save your seat for The Pelvic Floor’s Role In Healing Your Body!<<
I know you will because you’re not one to accept peeing your pants as your new normal.
There is hope. Register for The Pelvic Floor’s Role In Healing Your Body >>HERE!<< and what’s possible for you and your body.