5 Fitness Myths You've Been TaughtJul 06, 2021
When I first began to help women heal their bodies, there were plenty of old-school training methods holding them back. Maybe you feel the same?
You probably hear the same phrases circling around all the time:
- Sucking belly to spine makes your core stronger.
- You need to spend an hour in the gym to get results.
- Kegels strengthen your pelvic floor.
- Roll your shoulders down and back for better posture.
- Tucking your pelvis supports your low back.
I’m here to tell you that those could not be farther from the truth!
Instead, take a step back to connect with your body in a new, healing way.
- Learn how to breathe and connect with your core as you move.
- Choose quality movement over quantity of movement.
- Visualize what you want for your body.
- Don't force your body to do something.
- Create lengthen for better strength and support.
I promise you, movement is healing.
>>But if you do what you've always done, you're going to get the results that you've always get.<<
You have the power to enhance the way your body feels and functions if you just take the first step in the journey to get started.
Ready? Take a look at my Pelvic Floor Guide for my techniques on how to activate your pelvic floor. It takes you through step-by-step from visualization to breathwork so you can begin healing your body from the inside out. Download it >>HERE!<<