The System You Need for Toddler Sleep Training with Kim WestJul 04, 2023
Have you found your toddler struggling to sleep?
Perhaps they're staying up too late or wanting to sleep with you just one more time or wake you up in the middle of the night – and not to mention you need sleep as well.
You feel both exhausted from trying any and all recommendations and uncertain about what to try next...and are looking for a solution that can make the whole family happy and rested.
If you're in this place – or perhaps you're going to have a toddler soon – then this episode with Kim West is exactly what you need.
Click >>PLAY<< right now to hear our conversation about sleep training toddlers, including:
- [05:40] Kim’s development of her gentle sleep method
- [11:09] The 3 types of sleeping methods you can use for your toddler
- [16:32] Why Kim’s sleep training method is different (and successful)
- [18:04] Kim’s top reasons an older child comes into bed with parents
- [23:10] What could be causing your child's restless leg syndrome
- [28:29] Can kids get obstructed sleep apnea
- [30:29] Kim’s step-by-step solution to help kids go to sleep on their own
- [37:19] How parents can handle their children when they wake up in the middle of the night
- [40:41] Kim’s piece of advice for families struggling with bedtime
Click >>PLAY<< to listen now!
Kim West, MSW, is a mother of two daughters and a Clinical Social Worker or child and family therapist for 30 years. Known as The Sleep Lady® by her clients, over the past twenty-eight years she has personally helped over 20,000 tired parents all over the world get a good night’s sleep without letting their children cry it out alone.