Stop Sucking Your Belly To Your SpineJul 07, 2021
Have you ever been told to suck your belly to your spine?
Don't worry you're not alone as my hand is in the air too. In fact, that's what I was taught when I was becoming a fitness instructor, but I quickly started recognizing that it wasn’t as effective as other techniques.
>>Well beautiful, today you get to learn why you need to STOP sucking your belly to your spine and what you should do instead with the help of this podcast episode!<<
This episode is for you if:
- You are dealing with aches, pains, and dysfunction and don't know how to overcome it, OR
- You’re wondering why sucking your belly to your spine is an ineffective way to strengthen your deep core.
*Honestly, this information is important for EVERYONE to hear!*
I know it can be overwhelming to create new habits especially if it's been something you've done for years.
But by the end of this episode, you’ll know how to properly lengthen and connect with your body so you can begin to strengthen it from the inside out!
Without further ado, click play >>HERE!<<
Do you have the courage to learn something new about your body? I’m here to help you wherever I can, and today that means signing up for my free class, The Pelvic Floor’s Role In Healing Your Body. Why?
I want to help you feel strong, empowered, and in control of your body starting with your pelvic floor.
In this one hour class, you’ll learn:
- How to get rid of peeing your pants when you run, laugh, jump, or sneeze
- What it takes to decrease back, neck, hip, and/or pelvis pain
- My secret to healing diastasis recti and improve pelvic floor function
- …and more!
To get the help you need, save your seat for this free one-hour masterclass >>HERE<< and I’ll see you there!