How to Build a Relationship with Your BodyMar 30, 2021
Did you know that you have what it takes to heal your body?
>>Friend, I can give you the tools you need but at the end of the day, your healing journey is in your hands.<<
Maybe you’re scared…
- Of what your doctor has told you in the past (I understand)
- How much time it will take you to get there (I understand)
- That you're the only one dealing with dysfunction (I understand)
- If it will be worth the investment (I understand)
But I’m here to tell you: You are worth it. Yes, YOU!
In fact, you not healing your body could hold you back from doing the things that you love in life.
>>When you take the time to commit to your healing journey you can create an amazing relationship with your body – and it feels good to feel good!<<
That’s why I decided to record this episode with Core Rehab member Jen Flemming to motivate you to build a relationship with your body. Click play >>HERE<< to hear us dive deeper into how everything in the body is connected!
You deserve to feel your best and I want to help you get there in my upcoming masterclass, The Pelvic Floor’s Role In Healing Your Body.
Here’s what you’ll learn in my free class:
- How your pelvic floor is involved in everything you do
- Fascia’s role in getting rid of pain and dysfunction
- Why re-training your brain can enhance your results.
- …and more!