The BEST Advice For Running PostpartumMar 23, 2021
Hey Beautiful, I have some questions for you…
- Do you wish you could run without peeing your pants?
- Wanna know what you should be doing instead of letting leakage be your new normal?
- Are you looking for a deeper understanding of your pelvic floor to enhance your runs?
- Do you want to know how to make your runs even faster than before you were pregnant?
If you found your eyes light up as you were nodding along to any one of those questions, then you’re right where you're supposed to be my friend!
>>I know you want some advice on how to safely get back into running postpartum and that's exactly what I'm going to give to you in today's episode.<<
*And yes, you’re going to want to share this one with your mama friends!*
In this episode you will learn:
- The hormone that lingers postpartum and could be harmful if you run too soon
- Proven postpartum rehabilitation to get you back to running
- What to do if you're peeing your pants when you run
- My unique way of looking at the body as a whole
I hope you find this episode helpful because, in case you’re new here and don’t know, my purpose is to bring awareness to pelvic floor health and enhance the way mamas feel postpartum. Will you be one of them? Click play >>HERE!<<
I’d love to help you EVEN MORE in just 2 weeks, when I’m hosting a FREE Masterclass: The Pelvic Floor’s Role in Healing Your Body. And I want YOU to save your seat!
In this one hour class, you’ll learn:
- How your pelvic floor is involved in everything you do
- Fascia's role in healing your body and getting rid of pain
- Re-training your brain to enhance results
- …and more!