The Knocked-Up Fitness Guide to Pregnancy
Download your copy of The Knocked-Up Fitness Guide to start improving your deep core strength, getting your questions answered, learning exercises to help with back pain, sciatic pain and so much more! Includes a section on getting back into exercise pospartum and diastasis recti.
purchase the softcover book on Amazon.com
Knocked-Up Fitness Guide to Pregnancy ebook/book
- Over 50 exercises!
- Erica’s Push Prep Method to help prepare your body for an easier delivery and faster recovery.
- Exercises to address common pregnancy discomforts such as; round ligament, back, hips, neck, sciatic
- Methods for addressing diastasis recti (abdominal separation)
- Safe and effective exercises to stay fit in as little as 10 minutes a day so you may have a faster delivery, healthier baby, and quicker return to your pre-baby body.
- Plus a bonus section: Your first steps to getting your body back after baby.